Yi-Fu Tuan: opere
- 1968 A Preface to Chinese Cities, Blackwell, Oxford
- in: R. P. Beckinsale e J. M. Houston (a cura di), Urbanization and its Problems
- 1974 Topophilia. A Study of Environmental Perception, Attitudes and Values, Prentice-Hall, [rif.]
- 1976 Geopiety: A Theme in Man's Attachment to Nature and to Place, Oxford University Press, New York, [rif.]
- in: David Lowenthal e Martyn Bowden (a cura di), Geographies of the Mind
- 1982 Segmented Worlds and Self. Group Life and Individual Consciousness, U.M.P., Minneapolis, Min.
- 1986 The Good Life, U.M.P., Minneapolis, Min.
- 1989 Morality and Imagination: Paradoxes of Progress, University of Wisconsin Press, Madison, [rif.]
- 1996 Cosmos and Hearth, a cosmopolite's viewpoint