Alfred Russel Wallace: opere
- 1826 Nasce.
- 1858 On the tendency of varieties to depart indefinitely from the original type, [rif.]
- 1864 The Origin of Human Races and the Antiquity of Man Deduced from the Theory of "Natural Selection", [rif.]
- in: Anthropological Review, 2
- 1870 Contributions to the Theory of Natural Selection. A Series of Essays, Macmillan & Co, London & New York, [rif.]
- 1890 Darwinism, Macmillan, London, [rif.]
- 1898 The Wonderful Century. Its Successes and Its Failures, Swan Sonnenschein, London
- 1907 Is Mars Habitable? A Critical Examination of Professor Percival Lowell's Book "Mars and Its Canals", with an Alternative Explanatíon, Macmillan, London, [rif.]
- 1913 Muore.